Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Candid Co. Amost Done!!

Put my new set in last night.  6 more weeks to go before I'm done.

I thought they were done with my bottom teeth.  NOPE!  Owie.  :-)

They are also finally getting my top teeth straighter.  I think they left them alone last set of aligners.

I'm really excited about being able to not wear these things all day long.  But I'm also nervous about it.  I've had them in for so long that my teeth will feel unprotected. 

There are moments where I just want them out.  Same feeling I get when I'm wearing shoes.

The photos below - my bottom teeth don't feel as crooked as they look in the photo.  Me smiling is with my aligners in.  And my top teeth look dirty, but I think it's the lighting.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...