Monday, October 30, 2017

NS - Day 4 - almost slipped and still fighting

It's cold out.  Coffee would be lovely.  But I haven't gotten over needing it to be the pretty caramel color.  So I immediately looked online at calorie content of International Delight.  My thought was, "30 extra calories is not going to be a big deal."  Well, the vanilla is 45.  So I might try black coffee with my caramel Sweet Drops that my BFF gave me a little later.

Breakfast is a blueberry muffin.
150 Calories
3g Fat
6g Fiber
7g Protein
23g Carbs

I should have warmed it up a bit, but it is good.

The last time I wore the dress I'm wearing today, it felt too tight all over.  I even said to myself I probably wouldn't wear it again.  Today I put it on because I like, I'm cold enough that I'd have something on over it, and I didn't give a flip if it was tight.  Well, it isn't as snug as last time!  So between no soda, no caffeine, and this new way of eating - I just might be on the right track.

Turbo Shake at 1015.
130 Calories
2.5g Fat
5g Fiber
15g Protein
15g Carbs

I'm so happy (that's been a very, very long time) and hyper that I walked around the building once and will probably go again around 1:30.

Lunch
Chicken Noodle Soup - very yummy.
110 Calories
2g Fat
0g Fiber
10g Protein
13g Carbs

I'm sure you Atkins people are freaking out about the carbs.  Get over it.  This isn't Atkins.  And, again, what works for me might not necessarily work for you and vice versa.

Afternoon peanut butter chocolate bar!
150 Calories
3.5g Fat
5g Fiber
13g Protein
21g Carbs


Above photo is dinner.  Chili with beans.  I added a veggie serving (celery).
240 Calories
8g Fat
6g Fiber
14g Protein
27g Carbs

I had a serving of veggies already - 4 baby carrots and a broccoli flowerette.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...