Tuesday, October 31, 2017

NS - Day 5

WOO!  I'm so hyper.  But maybe it's just me having my energy back and I haven't had it for so long, I didn't realize it was this great.

Breakfast today was a blueberry lemon baked bar.  Pretty good.  I also had a couple baby carrots on the way in.
Bar -
150 Calories
4.5g Fat
5g Fiber
6g Protein
23g Carbs


Turbo Shake around 10.

Lunch today is beans and ham soup
170 Calories
2.5g Fat
5g Fiber
12g Protein
25g Carbs

It looks yummy!

Lunch was tasty and my afternoon peanut butter bar was ridiculously delicious because....my stomach and pancreas had a meeting without my knowledge.  And they are pissed.  It's like they suddenly realized this is not just one day of healthy.  So between my eating one of them down there will make a weird noise.  I did walk around the building once today.  But this rebellion surprises me since I thought my body was going to accept this new way of doing things right away.

Ravioli with meat sauce!  Four large raviolis - it's yummy.
230 Calories
6g Fat
3g Fiber
14g Protein
28g Carbs

I've been snacking on baby carrots throughout the day.  So tonight's veggies might be broccoli in tomato sauce. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...