Sunday, October 29, 2017

NS - Day 3

At no point yet have I felt hungry.  I've wanted food, but my stomach wasn't growling and I wasn't tired.  No low protein episodes either.

Breakfast today was a Harvest Nut Bar.  It was a tastier version of a granola bar.  There were cranberries in it which sweetened it up.  I'm saving the good stuff for weekdays.  :-)

Lunch today was a Trail Mix Bar.  Yummy because it had chocolate on it.  And celery and tomato sauce.  I cut up the celery put it in the tomato sauce and warmed it.  Even though the tomato sauce is no salt added - it still tastes salty to me.

Snack was the peanut butter bar.

Dinner is rotini and meatballs.  It smells yummy!
Tasting - DELICIOUS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...