Thursday, October 26, 2017

NutríSystem - Food has arrived!

It took quite awhile to unpack my food.  I have a Week 1 starter box.  I've already packed my meals for tomorrow at work.  Breakfast, a chocolate turbo shake that I'm allowed to add ice coffee in!, lunch, and an afternoon snack bar.

I'm supposed to have 4 veggie servings a day.  Plus, some of the breakfasts are cereal and at least one of the dinners said to add a whole grain roll.  So I'll be stopping at the grocery store tomorrow after work.  :-)

64 oz. of water or a 0 calorie drink.  I'm up to 67.6 already!

Main reason it took so long is that I don't have a pantry or anywhere to store the food.  I'm going to have to think about that one a little bit to try and store, but also organize things.  I did consider my oven, but it won't hold it all in an organized fashion.

Enjoy the video and photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...