Friday, October 27, 2017

NutriSystem - Day 1

I'll add to this after dinner.

I packed my food for work last night thinking I was all smart and organized.

Get to work and no breakfast.  Spent so much time messing with the food at home I forgot to put breakfast in my bag!

So I had my TurboShake for breakfast.  I use decaf coffee instead of water.  The shake was good.  Filled me up and did give me energy.  It's not OMG delicious, but chocolaty good.

Lunch was the loaded mashed potato.  WOW!  So yum!  I was full before I finished, but ate it all.  I don't feel stuffed, but satisfied.

At around 2:30 is a peanut butter chocolate bar.

And now I'm wondering how they expect me to stuff 4 servings of vegetables in my body!

Dinner was BBQ chicken with whole grain bread (cheap store didn't have buns) and 2 servings of veggies.

This is where I get confused.  The suggestions for non-starchy veggies include carrots.  Way back in high school I thought I learned that carrots are starchy and they turn to sugar when you digest them.  My dinner is yummy.

If my body starts screaming for food later, I still have my breakfast bar and 2 more veggie servings I can eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...