Saturday, October 28, 2017

NS - Day 2

I ended up eating my breakfast bar for yesterday last night.  So I was only 2 veggie servings short of what I was supposed eat.

Today's breakfast is a cinnamon streusel muffin.  I made coffee cubes (decaf) for my Turbo Shake so I can bring it with me when Cesar and I go volunteer and visit the pet store festival.  That way I won't be rushing to get home to drink it.

Turbo Shake - put 8 bean shaped coffee cubes in my tumbler then headed to volunteer.  2 hours later was still frozen.  So I'm shaking it the whole drive from FWB to Niceville and get it all melted, but it's not enough liquid.  Rebecca at Laura's was kind enough to add water to it so it wasn't the consistency of chocolate frosting.  

Lunch is 2 celery sticks dipped in low salt tomato sauce (1/2 cup) and a fudge graham bar.  The bar is delicious!!!


Dinner tonight is chicken pasta parmesan.  It''s very yummy!  Wish I was allowed a slice of whole grain to sop of the rest of the sauce.  :-)

I'm going to wait an hour or so to eat my 2 servings of veggies.  I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night just because my stomach is empty.

It will be lovely if I do lose weight, because this is a lot easier than planning meals, counting stuff, going to the grocery store, cooking.  I just reach into a box and TADA! that's what I get to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...