Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Pre NutriSystem

On 10/17/17 I weighed 251 pounds.  Weighed in at Niceville Family Practice.

10/22/17 was my last soda.

I've started looking at calorie count for things I eat and drink.  Coffee is 1 calorie per 8 oz cup.  Creamer is 30 calories for each of those little cup things.  I did have Taco Bell for lunch - a grilled chicken quesadilla.

The decision I've made isn't for everyone.  It will work for me because I hate meal planning and I hate grocery shopping.  I opted against Jenny Craig because their website said something about a monthly call from a counselor.  I don't want to have someone call me.  If I want to talk, I'll call you.

My doctor is on board with this.

I'm excited about this!  I'm looking forward to getting my food tomorrow.  I haven't told many people because there's always a negative nelly.  One chick at work said, "The portions are so small!"  Of course they are!  I'll be eating 5 or 6 meals a day.  And the whole point of it is to lose weight in a healthy way.

Even though they advertise that you'll lose 2 pounds a week - my expectation is to lose 1 or a tad more.  And to be at my target weight by November 2018.

We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...