Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Hurray! Pfft

Came out of my funk Friday.

Weekend weather was nice enough for my dogs and me to spend most of the morning outside. 

Somewhere in there Luna's dad came to drop of some of her things that the family didn't want.  Those items will get donated to a local senior doggy sanctuary.

I did keep her water bowl and her food mat as a reminder of her.  <3

Her ashes came in yesterday and I met her dad after work.  I looked in the bag that Greenbriar provided to see what was in there.  I was really hoping they did a paw print.  The box with her ashes is beautiful.  They did get the paw print and they also got a card, certificate, and a bookmark.

I took Cesar with me.  He loves car rides.  He got lots of pets when Luis met us.  :-)

I'm very tired today.  I'll get a little chilly, put on my hoody, then get real warm and start to sweat, take it off, then chilly again.  I'm hoping I'm fighting a cooty and not actually getting sick.

The next thing occupying my wee lil brain is my cracked bathtub.  I'll pester Heath Friday to see when I can look forward to it being replaced.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...