Thursday, March 15, 2018

Unmedicated Hashimoto's Sucks

Still can't get warm, still tired, still achy, and this morning I felt like crying for no reason whatsoever.  My Director told me a silly joke and made me laugh which helped.

My neck gets itchy every so often around my glands and ear tubes.

And the top of my right foot is the coldest feeling part of my body.  But if you touch it, it's not cold.  It just feels like it's cold to me.

I have been able to talk to a friend that had 1/2 her thyroid removed and everything I'm going through is 'normal'.

And the hair loss!  Holy crap it's bad.

I can't believe that I'm actually looking forward to going back on my pills.  I hate pills.  But I know this one will help with a lot of my symptoms.

It's weird when my body tries to have a hot flash, but the the cold in me is like, "Nope, ain't happenin."

There are 3 boxes of Thin Mints in my freezer just waiting for me to be done with this test.  Then my evening snack will be 2 Thin Mints a night.  WOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...