Friday, March 9, 2018

Not a Good Day Yesterday

I felt tired all day.  And a little achy.  Almost like caffeine withdrawal, but not as bad.

And I can not get warm.

I've also lost over 2 pounds since I started the low iodine diet 2 1/2 days ago.  That's not good.

Dinner yesterday was so very yummy!  My egg whites and an avocado sliced up.  So delicious.

I've not been hungry, but I have gotten tired of eating.

Between changing my eating habits, winter coming back, and the pollen still being out - my body is not happy.  Though I'm happier being cold than hot.

I've got a banana in the window I've been trying to get ripe since yesterday.  :-)

I did 1/2 the amount of walking yesterday I normally do.  But at least I got out there and walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...