Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Day 2 - Low Iodine Diet

Egg whites are my new best friend.  1/3 cup, pop in microwave, TADA! fluffy protein.

Breakfast and lunch were the same thing, but lunch I doubled my smart carbs.  Eggs and canned peaches.

My snack was a little unsalted peanut butter.  That stuff is sticky!  I'm still finding some of it tucked in my mouth in spots.

Afternoon snack is an apple and the peanut butter.

Dinner will be egg whites and pineapple.

Canned chicken is a definite no.  And it appears that 'prepared' oatmeal is also a no.  If I find that the egg whites aren't filling me up enough, I'll go get some chicken and some real oatmeal and just throw some fresh fruit in it.

I feel a lot better about this today than I did yesterday.  But when I get to go back to NutriSystem - it's going to be absolute heaven eating Fiesta Mac & Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...