Monday, June 4, 2018

Buh Bye, Dr. Pennington!

Final follow up with surgeon this morning.

Incision looks good, swelling is down to the level it should be.  I probably will barely be able to see anything at all in about 2 months or so.  :-)

And his PA, Toby, did say that the FNA supposedly found cancer.  They've only seen one other time where the FNA was wrong.  I do consider myself extremely lucky.

Still trying to get used to the Levo and not having a thyroid.  My body is being a tad stubborn.  And I know I've forgotten at least once to take the pill.  So I'm trying something different to remember.  We'll see how it goes.

Even though I slept almost 12 hours Saturday night, I still got a lot done Sunday.  Mowed the lawn, did laundry, cleaned the bedroom and bathroom floors.  And the laundry was heavy stuff - the mattress pad, Cesar's chair covers.  And I didn't need a nap after!

So the next step is to hope that 125 mcg is a good dose for me.  That's what the 2 month follow up is for.  Blood work, then visit with Dr. Thomas.

I think I'll upload the incision progression to this post.  Look for update soon.  :-)
May 12, 2018

May 13, 2018

May 26, 2018

June 4, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...