Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Bear #5

I earned this beautiful bear right before my surgery.  But because I was on the low iodine diet for 3 weeks or so, I delayed my NS shipment.  That also delayed getting my 50 pound bear.

She came today.  She’s so pretty!  A beautiful raspberry color.

I’ve been wavering between 198 and 200.x since my surgery.  I have a feeling Dr. Thomas will up my levo when I get my blood work done in early July.

It’s the strangest thing to be sticking to 1200 to 1300 calories a day and going to the gym every weekday for the past week and still being at the same weight.

But once my levo gets properly dosed - according to my doctor - I’ll start to see a change rather quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...