Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Side Sleepers - A Very Comfy Pillow!

With some of my tax return I invested in an expensive pillow.  I mainly sleep on my side and have had trouble finding a pillow that stays fluffy for any more than 6 months.

I do have one that I wash and it fluffs back up, but then my older brother let me try his tempurpedic (it feels gel filled) and I was sold on wanting a better pillow.

I went to the local mattress store (Mattress Outlet) as well as looking online.  The mattress store turned out to be a good decision.  The young lady there showed me the side sleeper pillows - Malouf Z-Zoned.  They have different ones - gel to keep you cool, charcoal to detox, lavender for calming, and chamomile to help you sleep.  I chose the lavender shoulder cut out model.

The store was cheaper than Amazon.  :-)

It's a parking spot for your shoulder!  So your head is at the highest point of the pillow.  No more scrunching.  A normal pillow case fits on it perfectly.



Last night was my first night using it.  The lavender scent is very mild.  To the point that I might use the bottle that came with it and stink it up a tad more.  :-)

If you've had trouble finding a good pillow, don't give up.  Shop around.  The Malouf website has some good suggestions for all types of sleepers.  Even if you don't want to or can't spend the money on an expensive pillow, read through the ideas for your sleep style, mattress firmness and body type.  It'll help with your shopping.

https://www.maloufsleep.com/products/z-pillows/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...