Monday, February 19, 2018

First Night on the Lucid Mattress

It was so very lovely.  Though I'm looking forward to my Malouf Z pillow coming later this week.

I've had several people tell me that the newer normal sheets should be fine with my new mattress.  Hurray for that!  I'll be shopping this weekend.  :-)

I'm normally a side sleeper.  However, I woke up twice last night on my back.  No pain or discomfort at all.  (Woke up to pee.  Don't laugh - you young people will get here sooner than you want.)

Getting back in bed.....the thing is very tall.  So trying to hike my leg up like I normally do to get into bed is going to change.

All the dogs are able to hop up just fine from their doggy stairs to footstool thing.

This is a firm mattress.  If you don't like firm, you may want to consider getting any of the Lucids that have less thickness.

Cesar was the only one that seemed to have an initial rejection to the mattress.  He normally hangs out in the bedroom during the day.  Yesterday when I opened the door to allow them in, he chose to go to 'his' old mattress in the spare room.  That door is now closed.  :-)

This mattress will work on a platform as well as your existing box spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...