Thursday, January 11, 2018

Weird dream with Ma and Pepsi

The dream started with me drinking a Pepsi at lunch.  I was talking to my sis and said something like, "I need this," or something like that.

Then it switched to dinner and Ma had made all kinds of meat.  Beef, chicken, ham......I took some of each plus some yummy veggies.  Then poured an insanely huge cup of more Pepsi.

Ma was never really an amazing cook.  Some of the things she made were delicious - lasagna, her sub sandwiches, lumpia, jumbalaya - but her other dishes were...normal...I guess would be the correct word.

Sis looks at me and I say something stupid like, "Well, I already screwed up, so why stop there?"

As I'm walking by one of our executive's office this morning I see a box that looks like a single layer cake box.  I sneak in, he watches me, I see it's a keyboard box and laugh.  I tell him I thought it was cake.

"How long have you been on your diet?"

I tell him I've been stuck at 225 for awhile and I'm kinda frustrated.

He then says that the box does look almost like a King Cake box and it is that time for those.  Then I tell him about my dream.  That got him really laughing.
:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...