Monday, January 15, 2018

Finally broke the plateau! UPDATED

As of Friday I weigh 223 ish.  Hurray!!  It goes up .4 or so pounds, but I finally broke the 225 plateau.  I was at 225 for at least a month.

I'm feeling better.  Taking longer walks on the weekends.  And I like that I don't get myself so full that I feel sick or hate myself for eating so much.

One of my best friends, Nikki, told me about cauliflower with buffalo sauce.  I want to try that so bad!  My Publix didn't have it, but I bought mashed cauliflower with bacon and cheddar cheese and mashed cauliflower/broccoli.  The first one was so yummy!  Tonight I'll try the 2nd one.  Eventually, I'll go to Winn Dixie to see if they have the buffalo one, and Wal Mart if WD doesn't.

And, no, I don't eat the whole tray at one sitting.  That's 4.5 servings!  The first tray lasted dinner Friday night, lunch and dinner Saturday, and lunch Sunday.  Each serving counts as one veggie serving.

My next box o'food should arrive sometime this week.  :-)

UPDATE:  As of 1/25 there were 156 views on this one post.  I'm not sure if people were hoping to find a secret to breaking the plateau and I didn't provide that.

There isn't one.  At least for me there wasn't.

I kept eating at or below 1200 calories.  But I did get pissed and walk more.  If you get discouraged, talk to someone.  Preferably someone that is supportive.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...