Friday, January 19, 2018

I'm wearing my old jeans!

I saved most of my size 18 jeans.  This past weekend I got brave and tried on a pair.  They were a little tight around the waist, but I got them buttoned without having to fight very much.

And today I'm wearing  a different pair.  :-)

It's so cold outside and the jeans help keep me warm a smidge.  I was wearing pajama jeans that my BFF gave me.  And they are very comfy.  I can wear long johns under them which is lovely during winter.  But it's also nice to be able to fit into my real jeans.  <3

More people are commenting that they can tell I've lost weight. 

I love the mashed cauliflower dishes from Green Giant.  And I will be going this weekend to hunt down the cauliflower buffalo sauce one.  I like this stuff better than V8!  Most of my NutriSystem dinners I can mix right in with the mashed cauliflower and it tastes great.

Because I'm not ready to open my new box yet, I ate lunch for breakfast, I'll have dinner for lunch, and then breakfast for dinner. 

That's about all the flexibility that's allowed - being able to switch meals around.  There are no cheat days which makes sense to me.  Why spend one day screwing up what you've tried all week to maintain?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...