Monday, January 22, 2018

I should be wearing what?!

I've been getting a lot of ads about bras.  Don't know why.  It's not like I've searched for them recently.

But I decided to measure myself since I couldn't remember the last time I did that.  And I thought that the cup size didn't change.  Figured I've been a C my whole adult life.

So I measure under the boobies - 39 1/2.  About what I expected.

I measure around the boobs - 47.  No way.  So I do both measurements again.  Same thing.

Then I go find the booby chart.

And now I'm reviewing on Google and see some women measure above their boobies around by their armpits.  So I might have to check all this again!

Based on the chart though I'm a 4D/G.

So I've been way WAY off for at least 2 decades.

I told my wonderful neighbor/friend this story and she's laughing - naturally.  Then she says, "I could have told you that.  Mine are *not telling the public* and I know yours are bigger than mine."  She's the same one that had to tell me I was having hot flashes when I thought it was my AC not working right.

I'm still having a hard time absorbing this because the bra I'm wearing right now has the girls contained rather comfortably.  It's a ThirdLove.  And they don't make 4D bras.  Bastards.  :-)

This weekend I'll try on some 4D/G bras to see how they feel.  Probably won't buy anything expensive till my weight has leveled off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...