Monday, January 22, 2018

I miss veggies...

Due to poor planning on my part - I was unable to replenish my veggies this week.  So I haven't had any separate from what's in my meals for a day or 2.

And I miss my veggies.  I've also been wanting fruit lately.  Probably because I ran out of apples late last week.

I'm down to 221.2 which doesn't mean I get a bear yet.  Numi doesn't round down.  So I'll weigh myself on Friday and see if I'm below 221 yet.  :-)

I'm pretty sure I've dropped a shirt size and a Cassie skirt size.  Cassie is a pencil skirt made by Lularoe.  I plan on keeping all my work clothes because they're all Lularoe and stretchy.  And I have a belt I can always use if I get too small that the skirts start to fall off.  But that's a long way off.

It's been a little while since I've had a bout of fatigue.  Ears are still ringing though.

Saturday I took Cody with me on my walk, but Sunday I went on my own.  Sometimes it's nice to just walk and not have to stop to let a dog sniff every 5 feet.

I don't like the Milo flavor enhancers very much.  I prefer Stur or Sweet Drops.  Milo just tastes artificial to me.  Not sure if they don't use as much Stevia as the other 2 or what.

In a nutshell - things are progressing along at a good pace with my life change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...