Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Well, That Was a Mistake

I've been extra hyper lately.  Not sure if it's the 9 dogs at my house, or waiting for my W2 so I can file and then refinance my home, or the weather, or all of the above.

So I got bored and looked up the medical definition for obese.  (Don't do it.)

And then I did the math.  I was happy to be under BMI of 40.  But then kept digging.  (Don't do it.)

A normal female my height would have to weigh 140 at the most.  I weighed about 130 or so as a teen.....and I still got called fat!!  And neither of those numbers is on my goal weight.

I do feel great right now.  But my first goal is to get under 200.  Then get to 185 which is what I weighed when I first started working at my current job.  After that it will be a discussion with my GP and my endo doc to see if we all feel I should lose more.  But 140 is nowhere on my radar.  I just keep thinking about all the loose skin that I'll have if I lost that much.
:-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...