Wednesday, January 31, 2018

NS Update - another bear!

I went to my doctor Monday since it's been awhile weighing myself on his scale.

217!  Woot!  Went home, immediately weighed myself and it had me at 220.8 or something.  So my home scale is way off.

I ordered my bear when I hit the 220.8 mark a few days before.  Was hoping it would arrive on its own, but nope.  It's coming with my next meal box the 2nd week of February.  :-)

I'm feeling a lot better.  I have more energy.   And it's hard for me to imagine carrying 30 extra pounds around all day long. 

I don't 'feel' smaller though.  Even though I know my gut is smaller because I can see my toes now.  Probably because I didn't see myself as fatter when I got up to the 240 - 250 mark.  I knew I was fat at 180 - 190.  But didn't realize how 50+ more pounds would limit my mobility and my health.

I've gotten antsy at work.  Leg or foot is always wiggling.  And the end of the day is like a kid in school staring at the clock ready to jump up and run out the door.

3 days off next week to be with my brother during his surgery.  Will still try to continue my walks when he's resting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...