Wednesday, January 3, 2018

It's a Good Day!

Fighting my fatigue - stupid thyroid.  But I'll be going for a walk shortly.

I surprised Dad at his gig Friday night.  It was fun.  He had some regular fans there.  And one couple even remembered me.  And the bartender even remembered what my new dinner order is!

Then drove back to his place Saturday and spent the rest of the New Year weekend with him and David.

It was nice just to hang out.  We watched rugby and soccer.  The scrum was a curious thing for both of us to watch.

Saturday we did a little shopping at the Exchange.

We did the Sunday puzzle.  It was a rainy day.  That's one of my favorite parts of visiting my parent's house.  We'd pass it around the 3 of us.  David didn't play that I saw.  Probably because he'd solve most of it.  :-p
But when I visit on Sundays Dad let's me have a go at the puzzle.  And it usually is infuriatingly fun.  This Sunday we solved it though!  And it was still infuriatingly fun.

I was happy coming back into work yesterday.  I needed this weekend visit.  :-)

The wooshing in my ears, the body aches, the neck pain, the surprise fatigue, and the wooshing changing to a high pitched tone - I'm really hoping the endo doc can fix all that.  It can wear me down sometimes.  But visiting Dad helped and hopefully, I can stay upbeat till my appointment in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...