Friday, November 10, 2017

Thoughts about Ma

I think about her every day.  Just like I think about my daughter every day.  Of course the thoughts are different.

I still have the urge to pick up my phone to call Ma on my way home from work.  And my chest gets tight when I remember I can't.

I still want to put a mini red rose plant near her ashes.  One day I'll find one and be able to do that.

I wonder what Thanksgiving and Christmas will be like without her.  She liked decorating the house and yard for both.  Well, Dad and David did the outside.  Not really sure who did everything on the inside.  But I know Ma liked it.  :-)

I see her in my mind dancing to Dad playing her favorite song on pan - Sarah.  To hear this song from a full pan band - https://youtu.be/RfDlXxHmg7U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...