Friday, November 10, 2017

NS - Day 15 (I think)

Woke up at 510am - an hour earlier than normal to be ready for a furry house guest.  I felt rested and had no problem getting up.

Breakfast is almonds and a peanut butter granola bar.

Since I got to work so early I'm eating first then walking.

Work friend offered me bacon and then laughed when I pulled out my book to see if I was allowed to have it.  Nope.  :-)
Then looked online - 1 slice 44 calories.  Nope.

I don't think I like my scale.  All of them that were available came in .2 increments which is ridiculous to me.  I've farted and lost .2 pounds before.  Do people actually celebrate that .2 pound loss?  And then get devastated when it mysteriously shows up the next day or the next week?

This breakfast bar is good.  Can't remember if I've had it before.

Morning vanilla shake.

Lunch was 3 cheese chicken pasta.  It would have been lots better had I not put too much water in.

Apple and peanut butter for snack.

Meatballs in marinara sauce for dinner.  So good!

I registered on NS's Nu Mi site today.  Because I want a damn bear.  They give you a bear for each goal that you reach.  1 more pound (I've lost a pound between Wednesday and today.) and I get my first bear!  Yes, it's sounds silly, but it's cool that they do that.  The site on a PC is horribly buggy.  It's slow and a pain in the ass to find/search for the food I've eaten.  The lists aren't in alphabetical order and they don't have it sub-categorized by breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack.  I'm leery about downloading the mobile app on my phone.  So I'm going to try it on my iPad.

What I found in loading my journal into Nu Mi is that the meals vary from 120 up to 270 calories.  No, I didn't figure that out until I loaded all of them in at one time.  Since I quit putting the calories here.

So I will have to sort my food so that each day is closer to 1200 calories instead of having days that are 100 over or 70 under.  I love math puzzles!

Golden pound cake for evening snack.  Very tasty!  Before I chose it I looked at how many calories available. 

I won't get all 4 servings of veggies in.  If I did, I'd be over my 1200.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...