Thursday, November 9, 2017

NS - 2 week mark!

I made it 4 times around the building!  I did 2 very brisk laps and then 2 cool down laps.  Even though it's beautifully cool outside, I'm still sweating a bit.  But I got my heart rate up and it felt good to be walking.

Breakfast is 2 tbsp of almonds and apple strudel breakfast bar.  Man, that was delicious!!!

Co-worker friend opened my office window for me, so I'm getting some cool air in.  :-)

It's going to be a great day!!

4 more laps around the building!

The shakes are so fricking delicious.

Lunch is a loaded mashed potato.  Had it before.  It's, of course, yum.

Apple and a tablespoon of peanut butter for my afternoon snack.

Fiesta mac & cheese for dinner with V8.  The mac & cheese is very good!

I tend to do 'hard' stuff first, get it out of the way.  That's why I ate the tuna casserole the day I spotted it and it's also why I ate an oatmeal cookie with raisins when I spotted it.

Raisins don't belong in anything but a box.  I don't like them mixed in anything.

The cookie didn't suck.  That's the best compliment I can give.

It would have been phenomenal if it didn't have raisins.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...