Wednesday, November 8, 2017

NS - Ummmm Day Whatever :-)

3 times around the building before breakfast!  I would have gone for a fourth, but sweat.  Ick.

Granola cereal for breakfast with 1/2 cup milk, plus another 1/2 to total up my required power fuel.

Shake at 9:45 or so.

Love those shakes!  So very yummy.  I walked around the building twice briskly.  Wanted to go for 3, but I'm wearing leggings and again, don't like to sweat then come into the office.  Ick.  :-)

Lunch is cheddar broccoli rice.

Snack is apple and peanut butter.

I'll update again after lunch in case for some odd reason it's not edible.  LOL

Lunch was good!  But I should have put a bit more water in it.  I'm feeling hyper so I'm off for another walk around the building.

I had a feeling I didn't lose any weight this week.  I was still hoping for a pound.  I didn't gain any.  So will go with that as a positive.

Bought a tablespoon cup and I've been WAY overdoing the peanut butter.  :-)

Scale that I bought tonight is almost 2 pounds over what my doctor's scale is.  I'm glad I was able to weight myself on both the same night so I'd have this knowledge.

Flat bread pizza for dinner (assembly required).

It would have been very easy to pout about no weight loss.  But Nurse Kim gave me a pat on my arm and said I was doing good and that I am getting leaner.  :-)

Chin up!

Got distracted and didn't snack till 9.  Oops!  Chocolate caramel bar.  Yummers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...