Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Day 12 NS

Banana nut muffin for breakfast plus a hard boiled egg.  The muffin was so yummy!  So was the egg, but it's not an NS egg so it's not like anyone reading this would really care that a hard boiled egg is good.

Did not walk this morning because I have a class at 8 and I wanted to have everything ready for it.  I'll be able to work after the class.

Also, I checked the NS site and I don't have to do the 30 minutes of activity all at one time.  Which I wasn't, I just wanted to make sure it's OK.  :-)

2 1/2 times around the building.  Yeah, me.  Sweating - ick.

Lunch is black beans and rice.  Very delicious with a slight kick.

Afternoon snack is apple and peanut butter!!!  Woot!!

Mushroom risotto for dinner.  It was so very good!

Honey mustard pretzel bits for my snack.

I haven't decided if I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow or wait till my appointment in a week.

I didn't get to walk again at work, but I did spend over 30 minutes wandering around my little kitchen getting tomorrow's meals ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...