Saturday, November 11, 2017

NS - Day 16 a good fail

Breakfast was 2 tbsp almonds and apple cinnamon oatmeal with 1/2 cup 2%.  I couldn't finish the oatmeal.  NS tells you to finish your meals if possible.  But I really couldn't.  I managed 1/2.

Once I update everything, I'll get dressed, do a walk around the block then head to Dad's with my shake, lunch, and apple.  I figure he'll let me have some of the peanut butter he and David use for Maggie's pills.  :-)

Drank my shake on the way to Pensacola.

Lunch was cheese tortellini and was yummy.  I do prefer a lot less sauce then NS and most instant foods use.

Snacked on baby carrots with Dad during my visit.

Apple and peanut butter for my snack.

Dinner was supposed to be a veggie burger.  But I got distracted with dogs, making coffee, showing off my 2 new plants to Nikki, that I suddenly found myself looking at instructions for a pot pie before I remembered I was supposed to have a burger.

The pot pie was very good even with the peas!  :-)

Tall glass of V8 and pretzels for my night time snack.

Plugged my FitBit in to charge it.  I'll start wearing it daily.  Supposedly, I can pair it to NuMi.  While the idea of the program is good - it's very.....amateurish.  They could have made the mobile app capable of scanning the bar code of their food to automatically log it in.  The search feature doesn't put their food first.  If you search through the whole list, it's not alphabetical.  Based on the reviews I won't be putting it on my phone.  I access it via PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...