Sunday, November 12, 2017

NS - Day 17

I may stop doing numbers and just do NS and the date.  I don't want it to sound like a punishment or prison sentence.

Breakfast was 2 medium eggs over semi-hard and hummus.

Took a very brisk walk around the block with my 2 oldest.  Little buggers love walking fast!

Vanilla shake at 10.

I downloaded the mobile app to my iPad.  It does look like I can scan their food which is excellent.  I also tied my FitBit to the app for easier activity recording.

Not paying attention again.  Crap.  Sesame Ginger Chicken for lunch.  It was fantastic.  But it was also very high in calories - 250 I think.

Which means I’ll be over today.  I only have 38 left and there is no dinner that low.  Plus, my evening snack.  So this next week will be 2 times around the block.  Adele gets to go with me this time.

Longer walk instead of going around block twice, I went around 2 blocks total.

And a new goal for me - doing this for one full week without screwing it up.

That Sesame Ginger Chicken was a dinner, not a lunch.  -_-

So dinner will be the chicken noodle soup lunch.  *sigh*

It feels good to walk.  Though my back did start to hurt a little about 2/3 done with the walk.

Chocolate covered pretzels - so very delicious!

Cleaned living room fan and did dishes.  Packed meals for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...