Sunday, November 5, 2017

NutriSystem - Stuff You Might Not Want To Know

Your first week you might feel hungry.

I didn't, but you might.

Your second week you'll feel full a lot of the time.  I can't imagine drinking any more water than I already do.

You'll pee a lot.  That's if you don't already drink a lot of water.

You'll poop a lot.  Not quantity, frequency.  I go at least twice a day now.  And it's not the gut wrenching explosive you ate crap food kind.  It's more like, hey, you're eating fiber!

You have to eat on a schedule.  Mine only varies slightly on the weekend.
Weekdays - breakfast 7:30, shake 10, lunch noon, snack 3, dinner 5:30, snack 7:30
Weekends - breakfast 8:30, shake 10, lunch noon, snack 3, dinner 6, snack 8

I don't do my 4 servings of veggies with meals.  I spread them out snacking through the day.  Baby carrots are easy to carry and nibble on.  Then I drink a V8 at dinner or with my evening snack.

I have a reflux.  It's only been slightly annoyed at night.  Mainly because of the V8, I'm sure.  Nothing like before I started this new eating plan.  It is quite unhappy in the mornings.  If I try to eat breakfast, I ended up having a coughing fit.  So I'll eat a baby carrot or 2 in an attempt to give my stomach something to think about before breakfast.

You get a book of food suggestions for restaurants.  That will definitely help when I travel.

If you have a family, NutriSystem might be a difficult thing for you.  Especially if you're the one that does the meal planning for everybody else.  It won't be impossible, but you will need the support of your family members/house mates.

If you just want to lose a couple pounds to fit into that dress, NutriSystem is not for you.  Skip fast food and you'll fit in it fine.

If you're taking in less than 1,000 calories a day already, NutriSystem is not for you.

I may add to this as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...