Sunday, November 5, 2017

Day 10 - Correction on something

They're actually called Smart Carbs, but I'll stick with Super Carbs because they're yummy.
:-)

I had 2 medium eggs today and hummus.  I looked at my guide and they were supposed to be large eggs.  Yeah, no.  Plus, a couple baby carrots each time I walk by the fridge.

Just had my vanilla shake.

Activity today will be cleaning fans and the bathroom.

Lunch was tortilla soup.

Snack was almonds and bread.

Dinner is chicken swimming in a very mild BBQ sauce and baked beans.

I did not clean the fans and the bathroom.  I spent 15 minutes cleaning my microwave and fell asleep sitting on my sofa for about 30 minutes.  I haven't done that in a few weekends. Was outside 3 different times today reading or playing on my iPhone.

Since it's going to be in the high 70's this coming week - I'll plan on walking 30 minutes before work.

Evening snack was cheesy poofs and my v8.

Making my 2 cups of coffee to freeze for cubes (1 cup) and the rest to put in fridge overnight.  Tomorrow's stuff is packed except for a banana that I'll get on my walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...