Saturday, November 4, 2017

Day 9 NS

Breakfast was apple cinnamon oatmeal with 1/2 cup low fat milk.  Little chunks of apples made it extra yum.  They put them in, not me.  Another 1/2 cup low fat milk to wash it down and complete my power fuel requirement for the morning.

Vanilla shake a 10 then off to WalMart for groceries and wandering around for 30 minutes for my activity requirement.  :-)

Even with the meals prepared I still over think my choices.  I choose something with milk today and I'm leaving muffins and bars for work so I don't have to pack milk and worry about that container leaking.

3 meals a week I have to figure out on my own.  And not all 3 are to be eaten on the same day.  They get a little fancy in their suggestions - like a 1 egg omelet with veggies or something.  I'm not that ambitious.  It'll be a boiled egg and v8 for me.  :-p

Spent close to 45 minutes in WalMart.  Eggs, hummus, apples, almonds, V8, baby carrots, peanut butter, veggie burgers, and non-food-related wipes.  $45 - Good Lord, eating healthy is expensive.  That will last me at least 2 weeks though.

Going to sit outside in a bit and read.

Lunch was spicy noodles.  They were yum.  :-)

Afternoon snack was a banana and almonds.

Dinner was a veggie burger, a slice of whole grain bread and a cup of milk.  Veggie burgers are pretty spicy to me, so that's why I planned milk as my 2nd PF.  This was my first non-NS meal.

Tomorrow's will be breakfast - 2 eggs and hummus.

Evening snack was popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...