Monday, November 27, 2017

NS - During and Post Thanksgiving

I did my walks.  .7 miles twice a day with 2 dogs each time.

Thursday I ate dinner with David and Dad, but I had NS Vegetarian Chili and they had leftovers.  It was good, but I had no idea what to put down for calories.  And I did taste it the day before - chicken, beans, corn, rice, and spices all in the crock pot.

Friday's dinner was a Boca Burger (vegetarian) at Frank & Lola Love Pensacola.  Bland because it wasn't the spicy bean like I have at home, but they grilled it.  I also had them put hummus on it, but next time I'll ask for the spicy hummus.  Side of green beans and squash.  I got hungry later in the night and the bartender was kind enough to get me a small bowl of the mixed fruit they put out for the breakfast buffet.  :-)

Today I did 7 laps around the building since I missed this morning due to a doctor's appt. (mammo).  I'll try to do another 7 later this afternoon.

I've been fighting fatigue since Saturday.  Sunday I did some yard work in the morning and walked Cody and Adele a little over 1 mile.

Cheese tortellini for today's lunch - very yummy.

I'm still at 237 though I swear my chest area and gut (food baby) have shrunk a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...