Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Infatuated with my Feet

I admire my feet sometimes.  But only in these low heels.  They fit just right now.  I've lost 15 to 16 pounds as of last night.

I like seeing my ankles.  I like seeing the tendon (?) that leads to my big toe.  The photos I tried did not look good.  :-)
Mainly, because my big calf (no, not a baby cow) was in with my foot.

As I lose the weight my feet are what I can see results in.  Yes, I feel results elsewhere.  I know my upper body is smaller because I've had to go back 1 or 2 hooks on all my bras.  Even my wrists are a little smaller because my FitBit is loose.  And I've lost some in my face because I see shapes now - my BFF had to tell me they were my cheekbones.  :-)

I've still got a long way to go to get to my goal.  But I know I can reach it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...