Friday, December 1, 2017

Grocery Store and a Blah Day

2 separate things, but they both happened today.  So I'm putting them on the same blog page.

I went grocery shopping before work.  And I enjoyed it.  Got my veggies, my fruit, eggs, my water flavor thingies, and toilet paper.  Winn Dixie doesn't have iodine.  :-(

As I'm walking around trying to figure out where the V8 is I realize there is so much that I do not have to buy and I don't want to buy.  I've got it all at home in the perfect serving size.  And what I did buy will last at least 2 weeks.

I got to work feeling pretty good, but then fatigue hit me hard at 10.  I drank my shake, had not gone on any walks yet.  Decided to give it a try.  Managed 5 laps around even though it's warm today and I had to dodge smokers at the end of the building.

Did another 4 at lunch.  Thyroid doc won't be able to see me until January or February.  So I'll just have to keep plugging along until then.

I don't know if the aches are due to my walks or the thyroid.  I'm hoping the constant headache and tinnitus is the thyroid.  Because that means it'll all be treated at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...