Thursday, November 2, 2017

NS - Day 7 New Eating Habits!

Today's breakfast was a chocolate chip baked bar.
It tasted ok.  Not as great as yesterday's double chocolate muffin!  :-)
150 Calories
4.5g Fat
5g Fiber
5g Protein
25g Carbs

I also had a baby carrot right when I got to work.

I forgot my coffee ice cubes and cold coffee from home.  But I had also forgotten my shake tumbler here at work.  So I just put decaf and some regular ice cubes in it to prepare for my 10 o'clock shake.

I bought fizzy water last night and low sodium v8.  Black cherry dragonfruit from Aquafina is pretty good.  I could actually do without the carbonation.

Lunch - 3 cheese chicken pasta
200 Calories
4.5g fat
4g fiber
10g protein
31g carbs

Saltier than I prefer, but still good.
Dinner - Italian herb flatbread pizza (some assembly required)
260 Calories
8g Fat
2g Fiber
11g Protein
34g Carbs

Tomorrow is a new beginning in my eating habits!

I get to add an egg or almonds (there's a whole list) to my breakfast.
Turbo Shake next week is vanilla.
Lunch no extra stuff
Snack I'm on my own for that.  Tomorrow will be a slice of whole grain bread and almonds.
Still taking in 4 servings of veggies a day.
And I add 30 minutes of 'activity'.  So I'll be walking circles around the building for 1/2 of my lunch until summer hits.  Then my walk will be in the morning since I get there an hour early anyway.

Very exciting stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...