Wednesday, November 1, 2017

NS - Day 6

WOW!!!
Breakfast was good!
Double chocolate muffin
170 Calories
5g Fat
11g Fiber
7g Protein
28g Carbs

I left my ice coffee (decaf) in the car that I mix with my shake.  I'll get it eventually.  Don't need it till 10 or so.

Chocolate peanut butter bar for lunch.  It's ok, but not fantastic.
200 Calories
8g Fat
5g Fiber
11g Protein
25g Carbs

Then my regular snack bar at around 3 or so.

I'm so excited right now, but nervous too.  I think I've lost weight because 2 things that felt tight on me before feel a little less snug.  I'm stopping off at my doctor's after work to weigh myself.  After 6 days I'd be happy with a 1 pound loss.  Even though I wish it was closer to 5.  :-)

Dinner was hearty beef stew.  Very tasty!
150 Calories
3.5g Fat
2g Fiber
14g Protein
17g Carbs

I also went to my doctor's and weighed myself on my way home.  I almost cried when I looked at the scale.
243
I weigh 243!!!
That's an 8 pound loss since they saw me in mid October.

Hurray!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...