Thursday, April 11, 2019

It all started with a crack

I've hated my bathtub since the first time I tried to take a bubble bath.  Either my boobs up are exposed or if a squinch down, most of my legs are exposed.

I kept telling myself I'd eventually get rid of it and replace it with a shower.

Then one night I step the wrong way and crack the tub.

So in February it got taken out.  It was a shell tub meant to go over an older porcelain- type tub.  But there wasn't anything under the shell which is why it eventually cracked.

Due to tile guy #1 deciding he had better things to do than deal with my shower, 2 months later - I'm finally seeing a possible end to not having a shower in my own house!

The bathroom floor will also be retiled.  But I'm going to ask my tile guy to please let me have my shower for at least a day before the bathroom floor gets removed.

See photos below.  :-)

Heath tearing out the old stuff.



Heath installing drywall.




Heath being a plumber.

Left photo - lip between shower and bathroom floor.
The lip got removed because I didn't like it.  :-)
Too big.


Liner getting prepped.
Liner getting installed.
And we wait......

Shower Walls and Floor
Bathroom Floor

Greg installing liner.














Sorry so small, bathroom floor ripped up.






Grout!


I love my shower floor!!
 Bathroom floor with grout!
 Close up of bathroom floor.


I finished painting! See photos below.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...