Thursday, November 16, 2017

NS 11/17/17 - Bar Bar

Coming to the last 5 days or so of my first month.  And I have bars!

Breakfast is chewy chocolate chip granola bar and almonds.  Would love a glass of milk with this bar.  :-/

The last of my vanilla shake.  Tomorrow back on chocolate.  I should have tried one with the 2 mixed together.  Maybe when my next shipment comes in.

Lunch is a fudge graham bar.  There I times when I feel like I'm cheating on my new eating habits.  The food is so good.

Apple and peanut butter for snack.

The bars are really good so it's not big deal that I have a lot of them this week.

Didn't walk this morning yet.  Screaming headache is gone, but both sides of my back below my shoulder blades were really bothering me yesterday and last night.  I will walk after my 8:30 class.

I scanned everything I eat in my house last night into NuMi.  They don't do servings by tbsp which is a pain.  But I was able to get all my stuff in with accurate nutritional information.  And I can now either scan it or just look at my Favorites to log it.  :-)

10 minutes logged point .45 miles.  Woot!

10 more minutes and forgot my FitBit since it's the same walk I do every time - it'll be .45 miles.
:-p

No 3rd walk due to a meeting.  Which is fine.  Went grocery shopping after work for veggies and Milo with Stevia.

I swear my body screamed in delight when I ate my first baby carrot of the day.

Dinner is bean bolognese and it is delicious.

Got my next shipment of food.  It doesn't appear to be anything new so I won't be posting daily any longer.

I was really hoping they put my bear in that box, but nope.  :-)

I will post if I do get a new food item and when I weigh myself.

Dessert is chocolate chip cookies!

21 calories under my allowed 1200 - WOOT!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...