Thursday, November 16, 2017

NS 11/16/17

Woke up groggy and a little congested.  But once I got moving my energy came back.

Almost forgot to pack my almonds for my morning power fuel.  :-)

Did my 4 morning laps around the building.  FitBit software is not linking with the Bit properly.  It says I've done .4 miles in 0 minutes.  -_-

Breakfast was a harvest nut bar plus my almonds.

Vanilla shake around 10.

Lunch is home style chicken soup.

And my apple and peanut butter in the afternoon.

Hoping for 2 more 4 lap walks around the building today.  With the FitBit behaving this time.  Grrrr!!!

Bout of fatigue today.  First time since I've started NutriSystem.  I wanted so badly to not walk at all.  Then I told myself I'd do 2 laps and nap.  The on lap 2 I told myself I'm 1/2 way done, I'll just do the full 4.

At least I know why the fatigue happens.  Was really hoping my doctor could get me started on the thyroid meds this week.

Did another 4 laps.

Cheese ravioli in meat sauce - so delicious!

Evening snack is apple pecan bites.

I'll be 27 calories under my limit today.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...