Wednesday, November 15, 2017

NS 11/15/17

Sweetened o's cereal is very good.

I didn't do my morning walk.  But I will walk after my first class, then at lunch, and again after my 2:30.

4 times around the building.  And I've disconnect FitBit from NuMi.  I'd rather enter it manually from FitBit since (IMHO) FitBit is more accurate with calories burned.

4 more times around the building.  Carrot nibbling.  White cheddar mac & cheese.  It's so good!

It's easy to want to wallow in my own self pity.  Just be miserable about learning my thyroid is screwed up and Mort has a heart murmur.  But I'd rather put that energy toward healing and keeping my new habits.

14 pounds is not something I want back on my body.

Forgot my apple for my afternoon snack, so I walked up to the gas station and got one there.  Nice brisk walk.

I will attempt another four times around the building after my 2:30 class.

Got my 3rd walk in.  :-)

Tuscan inspired pasta is delicious!!  I hope they send that every month.

White cheddar popcorn is my evening snack. 

That puts me about 21 calories over what I'm supposed to have.  Not concerned, but next month I'll be better with my math.

I'm also getting better with the app.  I've already loaded in tomorrow's stuff that I'll be eating at work.  And added items with bar codes that weren't in there.

Now to scope out the menu at Frank & Lola Love Pensacola Beach to see what they have that I can eat.  Can't remember if Dad plays there the Friday after Thanksgiving or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...