Tuesday, November 14, 2017

NS 11/14/17

Had errands early this morning and stupidly did not take breakfast with me or eat it prior.  By 9 I was not feeling so great.

Got home and ate a cinnamon streusel muffin that was fantastic.

Grabbed water, my turbo shake, and lunch, and went back out again.  Drank water any time I could, drank shake while having a bunch of questions asked to me so I could get an ultrasound of my thyroid done.

Ate lunch on my way home from stopping at doctor to let nurse know what I saw on the ultrasound.

Lunch was a double chocolate caramel bar.

Took Cody on my first walk which was the 2 blocks.

Taught a class which I missed my mid day snack.

Then walked Cesar on my second round of 2 blocks.

Allegedly I want .99 miles in 23 minutes.

Dinner is the yummy veggie burger with one slice of bread!!  I'll drink 3 servings of V8 to get in most of my veggie servings.

Today was supposed to be a relaxing day off, but it turned into not being that.  :-/

I put hummus on my burger since I skipped my snack.

Chocolate cake for evening snack.  Delicious!!

I'm still about 400 calories under my 1,200 for the day.  Something I won't make a habit of doing  because I have a screaming headache right now and I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...