Monday, November 13, 2017

NS - 11/13/17

My 2nd favorite breakfast!  The 170 calorie double chocolate muffin!!  First favorite is eggs and hummus.  Which is ridiculously high in calories.  And a boiled egg is 12 calories lower than a fried egg.  I wonder if they're assuming you put something in the pan to fry the eggs....hmmm

Did some research and that's exactly why!  Since I don't use anything when I fry my eggs (it's a non-stick skillet) I'm going to change those days to say boiled instead of fried.

And I was able to add egg, medium, boiled at 68 calories to the list o' food.  After updating yesterday - I was 100 calories UNDER.  Which makes me feel a lot better.

Walked around the building once and then to the gas station to get my banana for lunch.

I so love waking up rested and happy!

2 more sessions of walking around the building.  Total per FitBit 1.51 miles in 36 minutes.  Had Brandi with me on my last session.  She let me know what I was eventually going to ask about the 24 hour gym that's nearby.  It does have showers and it's only $15 month.  I'll be using it starting late fall till late spring.

Banana and almonds for lunch.  Already ate all my baby carrots.

NuMi app does not take all info from FitBit.  Example, FitBit has me at 1.59 miles, 1,189 Calories, 36 minutes, 3,814 Steps.  NuMi app - 334 Calories, 36 minutes, 3,814 Steps.  So for some crazy reason, it knocks the calories WAY down.  I think I shall research this. :-p

Research found nothing because I got distracted with all the complaining that was going on.  Another theory of mine - NuMi doesn't pull all the FitBit info.  It leaves out the most important part!  The calories burned.

Dinner was the Italian Herb Pizza (assembly required).  I've had it before, but tonight I used the microwave instead of the oven.  It's better from the oven.

Shortbread cookies for dessert and I'm still under 1200 calories for the day!

Vanilla shortbread cookies are friggin delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...