Saturday, July 29, 2017

A Conversation With My Dogs

Mafia gathered together using Chihuahua mind-speak.

"What's that thing?"
"I don't know.  I've never seen it."
"Alpha Bro, what's that thing?"
"I remember seeing once or twice, but it's been a long time."
"So what is it"
"I think she uses it on bad dogs to cut their toe nails.  And she told me all y'all have been bad."

Mort breaks from the mafia meeting.
"Mom!  Mom!  What's that thing?!  Do I need to protect you from it?  Alpha Bro said it was for bad dogs."

"Mort, get away from here.  You'll lose an eye."

Cody comes over to Mort as he watches me doing my thing.
"Old Dude, that's a weed wacker. Alpha Bro was messing with you and the puppy again."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...