Saturday, January 19, 2019

Today was a good day! And Wool Balls!

I was out of bed before 10!
Fine - it was 930, but that’s still good.

Ate breakfast outside with the Mafia.  Stayed outside till it started sprinkling.  

Did all my laundry and most of my clothes are put away or hanging to dry.

Cody’s girlfriend, Zoe, came over to visit for a little bit.  Even her brother ran the fence with Cody.

I bought 2 wool balls from WalMart.  That’s all they had.  So I went online and bought a 4 pack on eBay.  They’re 1/2 the size of the WalMart balls.  They really do work!  No static in my clothes and it’s great knowing that chemicals aren’t being melted onto my clothes.

As I was folding my sheet, one came bouncing out.  Adele was very intrigued with this ball that suddenly appeared at her feet.  LOL

Buy yourself some wool balls and stop buying dryer sheets!

Tomorrow will be a good day too!  I’m volunteering in the morning, a little bit of grocery shopping on the way home, and if the weather lets me - putting my amaryllis into the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...