Wednesday, November 21, 2018

High.....Again - CORRECTION

Got my bloodwork done yesterday.

My favorite vampire has left and that lab has 'temporarily' closed.  He was the only one that worked in that office.

So I now go across the street to Quest.  The lady that took my blood did great! 

But my bloodwork came back exactly the same that it was in February with them.

GUH!!!!!

So I emailed my doctor and offered a new dosage.  Currently, I take 175 Monday and Friday and 150 the rest of the week.

My new idea is 150 for 2 days, 175 for 1, 150 for 2 days, 175 for 1, etc.

Rather than thinking just a week at a time, since this is a lifetime deal, let's just go with the forever thing.

So we'll see what her response is.

I knew something was off.  I haven't lost any weight.  Been stuck at around 195.  And I do sometimes feel really exhausted.  But I kept coming up with excuses rather than thinking it was my TSH level.

Really, really wish 'they' would make this stuff in liquid form so that the dosage could be more exact.

Update -
My doctor emailed back and told me my TSH is 1.51!  Quest's patient portal sucks balls.  So I am right where I need to be.

So something is still off, but it isn't my TSH.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...