Monday, August 6, 2018

Winning on the Elliptical

Today I did 10 minutes on the elliptical!  I was so happy I went to the 2 very fit staff members and asked for high 5’s.

I got ‘em.  Then they asked why and when I told them, they said 2 more high 5’s.  :-)

I managed to do 10 minutes after that on the treadmill at 3mph.  TV was broken on it, so I was stuck staring at the time which is way too distracting for me.

I’ve also still got the sore on my right heel from the shoes I wore last week that tore it up.  Stupid shoes.

I did have one morning at 197.6 - woohoo.  But I didn’t stay there.  Just gotta keep eating right and try to push myself a little more at the gym once my foot heels completely.

I really was down for awhile thinking I’d never find the right machine out of the 4 or 5 different types they have.  And the people using them make it look so easy with the swoosh swoosh.  And today I did my swoosh swoosh for 10 minutes.  Woot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...