Wednesday, August 15, 2018

New Low!

The 200 plateau was the longest and hardest for me to break.

I gave up my ranch cauliflower for celery and wing sauce.  150 vs. 15 calories.  As of today I'm at 196.6.  I'll also do green beans or cauliflower with wing sauce.

Last week wasn't very consistent going to the gym.  But I went Monday and Tuesday this week.  Did 15 minutes each day on the elliptical.  I'm going today for the same thing.  :-)

I'm weaning off my citalopram in preparation to switch to Effexor.  1/2 my regular dose since Sunday and I feel better which is odd, but gift horse and all that.  At the same time I'm getting used to my new doses of Levo.

Last week was rough Wednesday and Thursday.  But I feel really good this week.  Happy even.

My Tropicana Hibiscus had its first bloom.  And I have a black and blue salvia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...